World Cup Lottery Apps Get Red Card
China’s soccer team may not have made it to the FIFA World Cup in Russia, but that hasn’t dimmed the appetite of fans and gamblers who have flocked to online lotteries to place wagers on matches.
But the surge in betting appears to have attracted the attention of the government. Although no official announcement has been made by the General Administration of Sports, which oversees the sports lottery business, online soccer lottery sales have clearly been given the red card.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas